cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anastasia08g
Contributor
Contributor

Can not download

Good afternoon, tell me, please, how can I download or install the program on my computer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Anastasia08g,

You're referring to downloading and installing QlikView Desktop? If you're speaking about a different product please let us know.
The URL for Qlik download webpage recently changed to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads.  Clicking on the URL you reference should automatically redirect you to the correct URL.
Refer to the QlikView Help entry Installing QlikView Desktop for more details.

If you run into issues with the Qlik Download page, contact Qlik Customer Support for assistance, where you can open a case or use Chat support

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I was also facing same issue, we can only download using office or work  email ID not with personal email ID. Try downloading with your work ID.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Anastasia08g,

You're referring to downloading and installing QlikView Desktop? If you're speaking about a different product please let us know.
The URL for Qlik download webpage recently changed to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads.  Clicking on the URL you reference should automatically redirect you to the correct URL.
Refer to the QlikView Help entry Installing QlikView Desktop for more details.

If you run into issues with the Qlik Download page, contact Qlik Customer Support for assistance, where you can open a case or use Chat support

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!