Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himabinduch
Creator
Creator

Calendar Object

Hi All,

how to create two different calendars for from and to date of a field in qlikview

Thanks,

Hima

8 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Hima,

Create a calendar twice with different field names.

Regards,

Andrey

muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

1. Create calendar twice with diff. name.

2. Assume From data and To date as Date. Use this date into calendar.

Eg:

Load FromDate as Date,

from table;

concatenate

Load Todate as Date,

from table;

Muthukumar Pandiyan
himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Andrey,

i have only one field.

and i would like to create from and to empty calendar for user section. if i create two objects if i create to date then automatically the second one also reflecting i don't want that to happen

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Muthukumar,

i have only one field and i would like to create from and to calendar objects so that user can select the different date ranges what ever they want.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create two variables vStartDate = Min(DateFieldName) and vEndDate = Max(DateFieldName)

Then take Calendar object and call vStartDate as Variable and use Min(DateFieldName) under Min section and Max(DateFieldName) under Max Section

Then, Create one more object using vEndDate and then call $(vStartDate)-1 under min section and Max(DateFieldName) under max section.

Then look, I am 100% sure it won't effect if you follow me. If not, You may share the application so that we can sort it out for you the wrong which you make

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Ok.

refer this app,

Muthukumar Pandiyan
himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Muthukumar,

Yes,i need calendar object like that but it should not show any date as fixed date(min date) in the start date.

yasmeenk
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Like this?