Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculating in pivot table with aggregation

Hi everybody,

I have an expression like this in a pivot table:

Functionality Availability Weighted =

Sum (ServiceMinutesWeighted) - Sum(OutageWeighted))/ Sum (ServiceMinutesWeighted)

In Qlikview, I put like this and it works:

Functionality Availability Weighted =

(sum(aggr(sum({$< TempDate = {'>=$(vDateMin)<=$(vDateMax)'}>} ServiceMinutesWeighted),[Application Name PlanningIT],ApplicationElement,Functionality))
-

sum( {$< StartDateOutagenum = {'>=$(vDateMin)<=$(vDateMax)'}>} OutageWeighted))
/
(sum(aggr(sum({$< TempDate = {'>=$(vDateMin)<=$(vDateMax)'}>} ServiceMinutesWeighted),[Application Name PlanningIT],ApplicationElement,Functionality)))

Now I need to calculate the following expression, which uses the result of the expression above:

Aplication Availability Weighted = ( Sum (Functionality Availability weighted * weight Functionality))/  Sum (weight Functionality)

I do not know how to calculate this because the field weight Functionality is different for each functionality and I need to do the agregation only by ),[Application Name PlanningIT],ApplicationElement.

My  example:

imagep4.gif

The column p3 represents the first calculation, that is  for Functionality Availability Weighted. The column p4 is the  Functionality Availability weighted * weight Functionality. I need to do a sum of 13.686+20+25.417+7+25.417 and divide by sum (weight Functionality), that in this case is 100.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

any suggestions, please?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Attach your sample applicaiton if possible.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

what kind of information you would need?  The document?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

yes, please attach QVW if possible.