Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bookmarks Current Selection Issue

I have a list box and making a selection causes sheets (within the same tab) to switch. This is accomplished through a trigger that changes the active sheet.

Now, If I create a bookmark to record my selections, it records all of my current selections (including the listbox selection for the above sheet). If I navigate to a different sheet on the same tab and select the bookmark, QlikView changes tab completely to the 'Main' tab - the behavior I want is for the current sheet to stay while the other selections change.

I know why this is occurring...because the bookmark was created with that listbox in one state, it wants to return to that state once the bookmark is selected. The problem is that once selected, the current sheet becomes inactive and QlikView doesn't know what to do and so, it navigates back to the 'Main' tab.

Essentially, what I am looking to do is to have a bookmark "ignore" the state of this listbox so the app remains on the sheet. Perhaps there is some way for a trigger to ignore a bookmark selection or something along those lines?

I would prefer a non-invasive solution as this is a robust app that would require some resources to alter dramatically.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Replies