Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart Approaches Question

Hi Team,

I am new to Qlikview , Ia m attaching my QVW and also the Queries written in the QVW . I am unbale to Figure out some of the Functionalities in Qlikview in which i require your experise .

I am listing Few Questions regarding the BAr graph charts .

Q1 - >In The SKU Master Sheet I have two representions in SKU MASTER FEED GRAPH . My requirement is when i click on the red graph i should see only values related to that Item. How ever here im unable to traverse based on selection .

Q2-> Coming to SKU Mapping Sheet . Refer any graph .I have values popped till Today date when i executed the Query in Oracle, but Today's date is not displayed in Graph for some reason but graph is getting plotted  . help me here i tried many approaches.

Q3-> Coming to Inbounds  . If we look on   cahrt on Y Axis the values has to be controlled by me which mean it shows timings of its wish till 4:00 AM of next day more than 24 hrs . I dont know how control those even after using control in Axes tab using Static step, can us sugest here .

Q->4 Coming to Inbounds . I have 8-9  to be represented in Graph and 8-9 Thresholds . but all of them are not getting plotted i put setanalysis to filterr if u look at my expressions . How can i make sure all of the are plotted . can u suggest any better approach.

Q->5  Another Question right now i am pulling data for 1 week , But i want data of 3 months to be pulled in Qlikview and only recent 7 days to be represented in Bar chart . How better i can acheieve this . Kindly suggest

Final Question can you suggest if this the better approach how i better can represtn these stuff apart from this wholistic  approach .

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Might not have answers to all of them, but I can start with Q2. I see 8/12/2016 on the chart (which is today, right? unless you are sitting in the other part of the world where 8/13 has started already)

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Q1 Remove 1 from your expression so that selections can take effect

Max({1<SOURCE={PHWEB}>} SKU_INTIME)

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Q3

Try a static max expression -> Interval#(25, 'h')

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Q4

Are you looking for lines not plotting?

Capture.PNG

You need to fix your expressions:

SIQP

Max({1<INBOUND_SOURCE = {SIQP}>} INBOUND_INTIME)

CORONAREQUEST (There is a space between Corona and request)

Max({1<INBOUND_SOURCE={'CORONA REQUEST'}>} INBOUND_INTIME)

CUSTOMERFALLOUT (There is a space between Customer and Fallout)

Max({1<INBOUND_SOURCE={'CUSTOMER FALLOUT'}>} INBOUND_INTIME)

sunny_talwar

Q5

Use Set Analysis, or add a trigger to select latest one week of data when the dashboard is open. All depends on how you want to see this data

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Thanks for that , But my requireemnt is , I f i clikc on the Red bar which is for PHWEB . I need only PHWEB graphs to be displayed , vice versa if i clikc on any GYPSY bar only gyspy geaphs for all dates to be dispalyed .

the one ealier u suggested was to remove 1 which is showing on for the particular date and removing all.