Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automated Qlikview presentation

Hi,

I am trying to build something that automatically picks up figures from an already live and functioning Qlikview application so we can display figures on a TV screen that updates automatically every day.

To clarify, we have a Sales app which gives us monthly and daily figures for our sales across Europe. We have now installed a TV screen in our office which we would like to display these figures as well as a monthly trend. These figures are readily available in our app so how can I pick these out to go into a powerpoint format to be displayed on this TV?

Please could you let me know how best to do this?

Cheers,

Ali

3 Replies
Colin-Albert

Try this document extension

QlikView AutoRefresh Document Extension

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

why to display the charts in PowerPoint?

You can create an app with different tabs and a display  limit (use now and show only if time is in calculation)

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

for the PDF formated output you can try with Nprinting. (using this method u can able to automate ppt & distribute via email on daily basis )

QlikView NPrinting 16 Tutorials - PowerPoint Reports

note: if u have qliksense there is a storytelling feature (this one also like collaborative ppt slide presentation)

Using data storytelling ‒ Qlik Sense

another best way u can create report using direct database query Direct Query/discovery feature

Direct Discovery in Qlikview

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Client/Content/DirectDiscovery/direct-discovery...

Thanks,
Deva