Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedro_tavares
Contributor II
Contributor II

Application failed to load

Dear all,

I have been running on some issues recently on version 11.2 SR7.

It's the second time in a week my application fails to load, and also the autosaved versions, with the error "Failed to load".

For what I can tell, the only thing that could have caused the error is giving the same ID to two different objects, but correcting right after and keep on developing, without any warnings.

The error just happens when I try to open the application, that is to say that the application runs smooth after the supposed cause (same id, different object) and saves, but when trying to open, the error arise.

Have someone came across this situation?

Also, I have tried different ways to open the QVW, but with no success.

Can someone shed a light on this?

Regards,

Pedro.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It means,

every time you open it is taking its old ID(which is same to another object ID).

You can do one thing.

recreate the object by copy and pasting some where else and remove the original one. So new object will have a different id and will not be conflicting

BR,

Chinna

pedro_tavares
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The issue is that I cannot open the app anymore.

Also, on copying objects, QV automatically gives a new id.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

You must be having backup of this application in your Archive folder or in you Preprod/test environment.

You can play with the backup copy by creating a new version of it.

BR,

Chinna

Not applicable

I don't have a solution on the problem. I'm experiencing the same... =(

But I have a solution on opening the infected .qvw - download and install the program called "RightQlik". Then you can right click on your app and open it without data. Works fine for recovering the .qvw.

BR,

Axel