Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access point does not show download IE plugin

Hi All,

I have installed QV 11 and QV server. I have setup the QMC and Access point. Usually when I visit QV access point (setup by others), There is an option on the upper corner to download IE plugin. There is also option to open reports with either ajax client or IE client.

However, the access point that I have setup does not show any IE plugin download or any option with which client to open the report. Is there any option or plugin that I need to install before the access point start showing the download IE plugin for the users? I will appreciate your guidance here

Regards

Arif

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

1. To show the link to download IE plugin you want to enable the link in QMC,

QMC -> System -> Qlikview Webserver -> Select Webserver -> Accesspoint Tab on right side -> at bottom you can find Plugin Download -> Show Link check box, enable it and apply.

2. In accesspoint you can select to open the document using IE plugin or Ajax browsers,

Accesspoint -> Applications will be shown thumbnails -> under that there will be a view details link, click on the link it will open a note tab which browser to select.