Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aansa
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlikview tasks lost afer applying unified Licence

Hi all,

Our customer  just applied a Signed licence key in his Qlikview environnement because he now owns unified licences with Qlik Sense.

We face an issue which is being critical, all tasks disappeared and we aren't able to create any, the reload tab is unavailable (User documents).

In the licence definition, we have the qds_node attribute which means that the publisher is licenced too. Does anyone got any idea ?

Thanks a lot.

André

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
aansa
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky 

Thank you for your help, I managed to resolve the issue. What happend is that my customer applied the new Signed server key without estimate the impact.

In fact, he didn't have publisher in his previous subscription, all the reloads were  set in the user documents section. I just had to update the distribution folder and recreate the tasks from source documents.

I guess the subscription of publisher licence errase the previous configuration.

Regards

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @aansa,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue.  I wanted to follow up that any previously defined tasks are deleted when the QlikView Publisher license is activated.  This is documented in the QlikView Help.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @aansa,
I suggest that you create a Severity 1 case with Qlik Support for direct assistance on this issue.

Best Regards

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @aansa,

Were you able to get assistance from Qlik Support regarding your issue?

I thought some more about your description and wanted to ask what was provisioned in your old LEF for your previous license?  Was a Publisher license applied before you applied the SLK?

Best Regards

aansa
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky 

Thank you for your help, I managed to resolve the issue. What happend is that my customer applied the new Signed server key without estimate the impact.

In fact, he didn't have publisher in his previous subscription, all the reloads were  set in the user documents section. I just had to update the distribution folder and recreate the tasks from source documents.

I guess the subscription of publisher licence errase the previous configuration.

Regards

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @aansa,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue.  I wanted to follow up that any previously defined tasks are deleted when the QlikView Publisher license is activated.  This is documented in the QlikView Help.

Best Regards