Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VPR
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikView Support on Windows Server 2022

Hello,

In the official documentation I see that Windows-Server 2022 is not supportet  as system requirement for QlikView Desktop and QlikView Server. 

Can you tell me, if this information is still correct? Do you know if this is going to change anytime soon?

Thank you very much for your reply. 

Best, Verena

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @VPR,

You are correct in that Windows Server 2022 isn't currently supported for any QlikView versions.  Support for Server 2022 will most likely be incorporated into the next release of QlikView - QlikView April 2022, tentatively scheduled for release near the end of April.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @VPR ,

@Chip_Matejowsky has correctly confirmed that Windows Server 2022 is currently unsupported.

I have checked the alpha documentation for QlikView May 2022, and I don't see it mentioned it there. I will reach out to our product team to see if there is any intention to introduce support in the Initial Release, or if that will come later on.

Correction: I checked R&D's minutes and I can confirm that support will be introduced in QlikView 12.70 (May 2022).

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @VPR,

You are correct in that Windows Server 2022 isn't currently supported for any QlikView versions.  Support for Server 2022 will most likely be incorporated into the next release of QlikView - QlikView April 2022, tentatively scheduled for release near the end of April.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @VPR ,

@Chip_Matejowsky has correctly confirmed that Windows Server 2022 is currently unsupported.

I have checked the alpha documentation for QlikView May 2022, and I don't see it mentioned it there. I will reach out to our product team to see if there is any intention to introduce support in the Initial Release, or if that will come later on.

Correction: I checked R&D's minutes and I can confirm that support will be introduced in QlikView 12.70 (May 2022).

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.