Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcello
Partner - Contributor III

Cannot find root directory settings

Hi all, 

Opening QMC, if i go in System->Setup and click edit after selecting QlikView Server i see only two tabs: General and Login.

I miss folder and other documented tabs .

Could anybody help me?

QlikView May 2022 SR1 on a windows data center

Thanks in advance, Marcello

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@marcello 

I does sound like a license issue. Did you double check so you have a license set, both for Server and Publisher (if you have it). If you are using SLK there is only one entry for both. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@marcello 

Check if you are a member if the QlikView Administrators group, it is a local group on the server. 

Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@marcello   Is this a new installation?  If  it is  try  stopping all QV services and recreate the %ProgramData%\QlikTech directory.  Restarting the services will generate a new QlikTech directory.   If it is not a new installation, make sure the license is not in use on another Qlikview Server.

marcello
Author

Yes i am

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@marcello 

I does sound like a license issue. Did you double check so you have a license set, both for Server and Publisher (if you have it). If you are using SLK there is only one entry for both. 

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @marcello 

Did you try to reapply the license ? 

If this was working before and you have a copy of the Settings.ini could you compare it to the current one on the server?
Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm