Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Ajax does not display logo and pivot table - QlikView 12.30 SR3

Hello,

we found a strange phenomenon on our the QlikView enviroment.

If we open the QVW with IE and plugin all logos and all pivot tables are visible.

If we open the QVW with AJAX, then no logo is visible, the pivot table is not working and I cannot switch to another sheet. 

Here a screenshot:

pwagner_0-1601359916955.png

From my point of view, it's an AJAX issue.

Has anyone an advice how to solve this issue? 

Thank you.

Best regards, Patrick

Labels (2)
4 Replies
marcus_sommer

AFAIK there was a change of the render-engine in QV 12 between 12.1 to 12.2 or 12.2 to 12.3 and therefore it could be that there is any unsuitable release-mix within your environment and I believe there were also some bugs about it - so that you may try it with the most recent SR. Take also a look within the release notes and there were already some postings here to this topic.

- Marcus

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

One key thing to always try when encountering Ajax rendering issues is to clear the web browser cache on the client, especially if this is just post upgrade, as sometimes the cache creates issues with things running properly in these cases.  That is about the only thing of which I can think in this case, so if that does not work, I would recommend opening a support case on things, but hopefully that may do the trick.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
pwagner
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks @marcus_sommer and @Brett_Bleess for your advice.

Currently my support case is under investigation.

Best regards, Patrick

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

There is one other thing I have seen happen as well in relation to something Marcus mentioned, sometimes the upgrade will hiccup in replacing files that have been modified, so that is the only other thing of which I can think here is if you did do a major point release upgrade, the old release should have uninstalled everything and the new install overwritten everything, so it may be worthwhile looking at timestamps in the install directory to see if anything stands out there that may indicate it was not updated...  Have only run into this a few times, but it has resulted in similar issues.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.