Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faduik
Contributor
Contributor

AccessPoint: Error message when simultaneously access to one report

Dear forum members,

I hope you can help me out. I have the following problem: 

if more than one user accesses a certain report via access point at the same time, the error message "No Server" appears.

Faduik_0-1680179109902.png

The problem doesn't occur with other reports. I coudn't find any differences between this report and the other ones. Nothing changed in the last months - only new users have been created.

The QlikView services are up and running. The problem can only be fixed by restarting the server.

We have  4 Session CALs and 42 User CALs

Do you have any assumption?

Thanks a lot.

Faduik

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Faduik,

That sounds like a resource constraint issue. Is this a single server environment? Or do you have a QlikView Server (QVS) cluster? How large is this QVW file? How much total RAM is installed on the server?

Suggest that you first start by reviewing the QVS Events log. Make sure that logging is configured for High Verbosity and look for virtual memory warnings/errors.  Also, see Qlik Knowledgebase article QlikView: Organized way to troubleshoot "No Server" error.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
marcus_sommer

Before starting an investigation on the resource-consumption and within the logs you may do a quick check if the shared-file is the cause - just making a backup from it and then removing it.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Faduik ,
which version of QlikView Server are you using? The screenshot makes me think it's a very old one...

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.