Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Saas Reporting - Report Task failed to send

Hi,

I did all the steps for qlik cloud reporting,

and I get an error message when running the report, how do I find the reason?

ester_pr_0-1703136675008.png

when editing I get

ester_pr_1-1703136675059.png

view

ester_pr_2-1703136675187.png

1. The email was checked and correct, I also tried a different email and still the same error

2. the filter is the exact name, and i tried without a filter

3.  there is an email setup on the server that works properly and sends emails and subscriptions

what should I do?

Ester

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@JonnyPoole 

After a thorough investigation, the problem happens when there is a field with "only one selection" in the app, Probably a bug

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please move the mouse over the error icon and read, or create a screenshot, of the error message that appears. Add also screenshots of the recipients and of the filters tab.

It also be useful for us to know the Tenant ID, the App ID and the time when the error happened. Those information enable us to search on internal logs. 

Please pay attention to share screenshots with a good resolution so we can read their content. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Is there section access?  Does the report preview correctly from the plugin? Does the task owner have 'can edit' on the space?  

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes, but also tested in an app without privileges,

Yes,

Yes

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks, I'll open a support ticket to send the details

moshea
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same issue, my error is: "failed to send could not generate".

tenant ID: jzra8ajpejsxtyq

moshea_0-1703430731247.png

App ID: a29044b5-6bf0-4a27-b4b9-f6c22dba19fe

moshea
Contributor III
Contributor III

in addition,

I tried without a filter, no success.

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

After testing in another model step by step, everything is fine, I would love to know if there's a way to get to a more detailed log for reports?

thank you for your help

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

If you reload from the data load editor are there any errors? Try commenting out  the section access for now and reload from the data load editor. Post any errors received and the script used. 

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@JonnyPoole 

After a thorough investigation, the problem happens when there is a field with "only one selection" in the app, Probably a bug