Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moshea
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Reporting according the selections in App

Hi,

I created a report in Reporting section with recipients, after that I created a report task without filter,

how can I send the report with my selections in the App?

when I'm making my selections in the App and sending the report, the report generate without my selections and contain all the data, ignore my selections. how can I fix it?

thanks

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

The Tabular Reporting capability allows for a scheduled task to distribute reports to recipients with a pre-defined set of filters/selections. These tasks can be executed on a scheduled or on-reload basis.  

It sounds to me like you are looking for an interactive capability whereby a set of users can make their own selections and download a report (using the authored template)?  In our client-managed Qlik NPrinting product this was called On Demand.  This capability is not currently available in Qlik Cloud but is considered part of the roadmap although timing is not known at this point.  Feel free to add this use case to the Ideation portal so we can gain community.  

Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

The Tabular Reporting capability allows for a scheduled task to distribute reports to recipients with a pre-defined set of filters/selections. These tasks can be executed on a scheduled or on-reload basis.  

It sounds to me like you are looking for an interactive capability whereby a set of users can make their own selections and download a report (using the authored template)?  In our client-managed Qlik NPrinting product this was called On Demand.  This capability is not currently available in Qlik Cloud but is considered part of the roadmap although timing is not known at this point.  Feel free to add this use case to the Ideation portal so we can gain community.  

Hope this helps.  

Frank_S
Support
Support

Ideas | Qlik Community

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
moshea
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Exactly, I meant to On Demand.

waiting for this. 

thank you

bander04
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Andrew_Kruger  - any update on this functionality? If one exists, can you please provide a link to the Ideation record so I can upvote?  

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

This is a roadmap item is in development at the moment - watch for updates in June on this capability.