Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canoebi99
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Paging in tabular reporting for paged pivot tables? Is it possible?

I have been trying to create a report using the excel tabular reporting, that creates a new sheet for each Sales Person. To do this I have been trying to use the pages option.

It appears that this works fine for the straight table that is used for the report (i.e. it creates a sheet for each sales person with a straight table on it and the data filtered for each sales person).

However, I need the chart to be shown as a pivot table and if I use the pages option on the pivot table it doesn't seem to work? I end up with a sheet created for each Sales Person (i.e. the tab of the sheet is named correctly for each sales person) but the data within each sheet is not filtered to each Sales Person, all sheets created show the same data on the pivot table which is for the first Sales Person only. 

Can someone advise if what I am attempting to do is actually possible? 

Thanks. 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Currently, that is not possible with a Pivot Table.

----
datavoyagers.net
canoebi99
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for the response!

Just to be completely clear, I am pulling a straight table into the excel tabular report template initially and I am then creating the pivot table from that within the excel template (and hoping to page that), i.e. I am not trying to read a pivot table direct from the Qlik app.

So we can only page straight tables of data and it's not possible to produce pivot tables from these paged straight tables right?

igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

That is correct. However, I would try to add to excel the straight table and move the column tags to mimic a pivot table. That is a high chance of that not working but it is worth a try.

----
datavoyagers.net