Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iti-attunity-sup
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

[SAP Extractor Source] Is there document of Qlik Replicate for SAP (transaction code /QTQVC/EXTREP)

Hello team

When we use SAP Extractor source , we use "Qlik Replicate for SAP" (transaction code /QTQVC/EXTREP).

For example , https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2023/Content/Global_Common/Content/SharedReplicateHDD/...

"Qlik Replicate for SAP" has many functions "Delete Delta Init" , "Create Extract Filter" etc.
But I can't find document about these functions.
Is there documentation that explains what each functions of "Qlik Replicate for SAP" can do and how to use it?

Best Regards
Nakagawa

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OritA
Support
Support

Hi Nakagawa, 

In the Replicate users guide you can find information on how to set Replicae SAP endpoint. If you have specific question about a specific function (that do not appear in the users guide) I suggest you open an Salesforce case so support team can review it and provide you the missing details. 

Thanks & Regards,

Orit

View solution in original post

1 Reply
OritA
Support
Support

Hi Nakagawa, 

In the Replicate users guide you can find information on how to set Replicae SAP endpoint. If you have specific question about a specific function (that do not appear in the users guide) I suggest you open an Salesforce case so support team can review it and provide you the missing details. 

Thanks & Regards,

Orit