cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckchouk123
Contributor III
Contributor III

Near real time integration SAP > Qlik > SalesForce

We are embedding sales data from SAP into SalesForce using  Qlik dashboards. We are currently doing nightly extracts of all datasets from the SD module in SAP, but need to start doing incremental downoalds (Updates and Inserts) for a near realtime integration. I am not too familiar with the incremental loads and would like to get some opinions about the best approach for this. Looked at this Qlik help article, but this approach requires a modification time field in the tables. Not all tables in SAP have a modification time, so what do we do when a modification time is not present in the table we are pulling data from?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/use-QVD-fil...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ola_Mayer
Employee
Employee

We are working on integration between Qlik Replicate to Qlik Sense. I would like an opportunity to discuss with you your use case directly. Can you please let me know how can I contact you directly?
Thank you in advance, Ola Mayer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ola_Mayer
Employee
Employee

We are working on integration between Qlik Replicate to Qlik Sense. I would like an opportunity to discuss with you your use case directly. Can you please let me know how can I contact you directly?
Thank you in advance, Ola Mayer