cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jm32
Contributor II
Contributor II

Failed to remove file:

Today we had an error on one of our Qlik Replicate tasks "Failed to remove file:" 
Processing aborted due to error 300002:1355844283; incident 3722464.
to execute statement: REMOVE @"PROD"."PUBLIC"."ATTREP_IS_PROD_bf071f72_b1f9_4dc7_b2f8_919759658d9c"/bf071f72_b1f9_4dc7_b2f8_919759658d9c/0/CDC00000215.csv;

What does this error mean?  

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @jm32 

I don't have documentation on this Snowflake error in our solution database. A web search also did not yield helpful results. Please contact Snowflake support for help with this error code.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @jm32 ,

Agree with @Dana_Baldwin . I happened to find a link from my notes that we ever got such an error before, see article Failed (retcode -1) to execute statement: 'REMOVE

Hope it helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @jm32 

I don't have documentation on this Snowflake error in our solution database. A web search also did not yield helpful results. Please contact Snowflake support for help with this error code.

Thanks,

Dana

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @jm32 ,

Agree with @Dana_Baldwin . I happened to find a link from my notes that we ever got such an error before, see article Failed (retcode -1) to execute statement: 'REMOVE

Hope it helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
jm32
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the reply!  I will reach out to Snowflake.   It's hard to know what actually failed and if transactions were missed.  Should I just do a full reload of the task?  

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

@jm32 

Difficult to say without more context in the log file around when the error happened, and details from Snowflake regarding the error. It's possible the task was able to recover and continue.

Is it feasible to spot check data between source & target to gauge your risk until you have more details from Snowflake?