Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gskhattar
Contributor
Contributor

Check Qlik Replicate Version 7.0 compatibility with Kafka version 7.5.3 ?

Hi, Need help with checking about if Qlik Replicate Version 7.0 is compatible with Kafka version 7.5.3 ?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @gskhattar ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

If I understood correctly, the "Kafka version 7.5.3" is meaning Confluent Platform 7.5.3, which shipped with Apache Kafka version 3.5. Qlik Replicate 7.0 support Apache Kafka version 1.x and 2.x only.

BTW, Qlik Replicate 7.0 is out of support already, please upgrade to supported versions. The next major version, Qlik Replicate 2024.5 will be formal released in next month.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
gskhattar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, many thanks John for prompt response, that was quite helpful.

Can I ask one more query. We are new to Qlik Replicate. SO wanted to check do we have any formal portal where we can log tickets / raise cases like we do for Oracle / IBM. 

We would need this as going live. 

Thanks,

Gagan

Geetha
Support
Support

Hi @gskhattar 

You can create support case via URL: https://community.qlik.com/t5/crmsupport/page or contact us through live chat.

Please refer to section 3 in below link: Qlik Support Case Portal

How to contact Qlik Support 

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Geetha

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @gskhattar ,

Apart from @Geetha  comment, feel free to report any questions or minor issues within the Qlik Community here. Your current report with this compatibility concern is appreciated. Should further assistance be required, we may direct you to our support portal especially when we need Diag Packages.

Hope this helps.

John.