Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sush_1
Partner - Contributor III

Cannot Parse log record entry

Hi Team,

Our logstream parent task was running successfully from past 1year and today we have got the cannot Parse log record entry: zero length due to this job got stopped and not able to run.

Please let me why this occured suddenly.

Attaching logs for your reference.

Regards,

Sushant

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @sush_1 ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

I'm sorry but you are running unsupported Oracle version 11.2.0.3, Please take note that Qlik Replicate supports Oracle 11.x (starting from 11.2.0.4). If possible please reload the task to skip the error.

Secondary, seems you are running unsupported Oracle client/server combination:

john_wang_1-1714399548825.png

The 2 versions are not compatible, see Oracle support matrix, the combination is NO (Has never been Supported by Oracle):

john_wang_2-1714399633500.png

I'd like to suggest downgrading the Oracle client but it's hard to guarantee the problem is solved completely as the Oracle server version is out of support range. 

Lastly, maybe you can try to use LogMiner access mode to see if helpful.

john_wang_3-1714400061809.png

Good luck,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @sush_1 ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

I'm sorry but you are running unsupported Oracle version 11.2.0.3, Please take note that Qlik Replicate supports Oracle 11.x (starting from 11.2.0.4). If possible please reload the task to skip the error.

Secondary, seems you are running unsupported Oracle client/server combination:

john_wang_1-1714399548825.png

The 2 versions are not compatible, see Oracle support matrix, the combination is NO (Has never been Supported by Oracle):

john_wang_2-1714399633500.png

I'd like to suggest downgrading the Oracle client but it's hard to guarantee the problem is solved completely as the Oracle server version is out of support range. 

Lastly, maybe you can try to use LogMiner access mode to see if helpful.

john_wang_3-1714400061809.png

Good luck,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
sush_1
Author

Hi John,

Thank you for your inputs,

Regards,

Sushant

john_wang
Support
Support

Thanks for your great support Sushant @sush_1 !