cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djbloiss
Contributor III
Contributor III

Use Dimension Limits in Nprinting 16

I have an object that I want to export into an excel nprinting file but with different dimension limits.  Is this possible? or do I need to create separate objects with separate dimension limits. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello @djbloiss 

Not exactly clear about what your actual requirement is here. Perhaps you can clarify the actual output and end result you are looking for.

• In the meantime, you can you NP filters to limit the data as these filters act as selected values.
  • You can also emulate alternate states by adding the same object into your report twice and filtering the object separate itself with specific filters in each object.
  • You can also use NPrinting Pages to generate an excel report with a different dimension value for each sheet and filter the report using a filter that has specific set of dimensions contained within it.
  • You can also use levels to show data in a single xlsx for each dimension value and filter the report using a filter that has specific set of dimensions contained within it.

Currently your question is quite broad but hopefully one of the points above answers your question.

Also please keep in mind that End of Support for NP 16 is just around the corner.

For details please visit the following link:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!