Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Uninstall NPrinting Designer

Hi,

I am trying to uninstall NPrinting Designer from my NPrinting  server. The server has NPrinting server, engine and designer installed. Version is November 2017.

But, I am not able to uninstall the designer. It asks to enter an alternate path containing Qlik NPrinting Designer.msi, which I can't find in the server. The installer file I have is Qlik NPrinting Designer.exe.

Could you please guide me how to uninstall it?

ErrorError

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

You can try the following:

Down load a copy of the NPrinting designer for which you are trying to uninstall from the Qlik Downloads site. You must have an account to perform downloads. If you do not please contact Qlik Customer support or contact your network administrator who will likely have a copy for you on your network.

Then perform an installation on your computer. You may be asked to repair the installation or the installation might proceed normally.

Once the installation is complete, you can then try to uninstall the designer again. 

If you are not an administrator, your network policy might be preventing you from uninstalling the designer normally. If so, you will need to contact your network administrator who can perform the uninstall for you.

If your network admin also cannot uninstall it using the steps above, then I suggest you submit a support request via the Qlik Support desk.

Hope this helps.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!