cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Sense & NPrinting On-Demand

I have just installed Qlik Sense November 2018 version and NPrinting November 2018.

I configured the NPrinting Server On-Demand and then moved the object to Qlik Sense application.  I configured the object and was able to see the report I wanted to use.

When I click on the button, the report tries to execute, but I get an aborted error message.

Here is a snapshot of the webengine log..

Portal proxy server successfully started.
Web console proxy server successfully started.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LICENSE VIOLATIONS DETECTED
The number of USERS exeeds the current license limit (1 found, but 0 allowed).
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LICENSE EXPIRED : LICENSE TIMELIMIT PASSED

But the license on both Qlik Sense and Nprinting are fine and running

Any Ideas?

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you met the requirements liste in the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Dashb...?

Did you met the connection to Qlik Sense requirements https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-...?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Turning on the chrome dev tools -> network or console tab may show other errors .   Do you have an SMB license ? If no, there are no limits to # users.