Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel
Contributor
Contributor

PixelPerfect chart's legend formatting problem

Hi there!

Maybe anyone can help me, before I'll go crazy with this. I've started lately with working in PixelPerfect over raport that consists bar charts. Everything looks great except series description in legend. I want desciption to vary in dependenes to date when the raport is created. Series always show state for yesterday and the day before, and thore dates I want to put as a descritpion. Is it somehow possible, or am I fightng the windmills?

It looks like this:

marcel_0-1643890812637.png

As it is shown on a picture, I've already tried somenthing but it doesn't work. 

I am open for any suggestions... 🙂

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think you inserted Qlik Sense formulas in a field that accepts only a fixed string (like the Series Name or Legend Text in the chart wizard) so they are copied without expanding. 

You could try to use Auto-created series https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/Create-a-sorted-stacked-bar-chart-in-PixelPer...

Or you could disable the legend in the chart wizard, insert the formulas in the Formulas node and drag-and-drop them over the chart as text label. Then you have to format, add the colors etc. 

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1643899022813.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.