Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericdelaqua
Creator
Creator

Nprinting issue with merge cell and Levels

Hello,

I beleive this was working fine until we upgraded to Nprinting May 2023 SR1.

as shown in the snapshot below , we have to reports on the excel sheet, 1 is by level and the other is all the group together.

In the level based report we Merged the Level field to clen formating.

since the upgrade the report below is broken and the data is shown in the total row and the tags are still present in the output.

I have tried to represent the issue in the snapshot below . Any thought what is going on here?

ericdanqua_1-1696141923323.png

Thanks 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @ericdelaqua 

1. Are you sure you actually still have those objects in QlikView?
  2. Have you regenerated metadata?
  3. Is rest of your environment supported as per documentation from https://help.qlik.com - all requirements must be met including version of QlikView. What is your version of QlikView?
    1. Is your QlikView desktop on NPrinting version the same as your server version? 
  4. Is your QlikView document supported as documented in the same help page
  5. Are all check on verify connection green?

If you are 100% sure that all is supported as per documentation then you may need to open supporte ticket as this is not something I have ever come across in supported configuration.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

By the way - to me this looks like you have wrong tags in wrong spots. Open the NPrinting designer and verify that right objects are in right spots. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ericdelaqua
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

Thank you for your detail reply. It is actually a Qlik sense environment August 2022 and Npritning is May 2023 SR1. 

You maybe right that it is something to do with the tags. The tags are all correct as per the source table but we do have gaps/blank column between the measure for Notes maybe those columns are affecting the main dimension and level.

I will test further and leave an update here later.

Thanks