Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Auréli
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting and sizing with HTML

Hello

Previously under NPrinting with QlikView, I generated my html report without problem. My report was displayed with a scroll bar.
From now on, if I create an HTML report with a QlikSense application, my image is the size of my screen, I cannot display my entire report and have this scroll bar.

How do I view my entire QlikSense report?

Properties of my QlikSense sheet:

1.png

NPrinting Model :

2.png

Thank you.

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Aurél
Creator
Creator

It is as if NPrinting did not take into account the following QlikSense parameter:

3.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

and what is this parameter im english?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Aurél
Creator
Creator

Spread the sheet

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ahh ok...

Well - have you checked documentation? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/QlikViewEntityReports/Embed-QV-Sheet...

It say that extended sheets are not supported!

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1681456474025.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also if your report does not fit on one page maybe you need to design it differently - using HTML and Tables and individual objects. Sending image of the sheet is just very basic form which obviously has limitations.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you check the following help site page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-M...

QlikView and Qlik Sense are different products and each one manages images in a different way.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ohhh... I did not notice that there was QlikView vs Qlik Sense part in the question which now obviously clarifies everything 🤣🤣🤣.. hahaha. Of course those will work completely different as one is pixel perfect and another responsive design with restrictions... 

Aurél
Creator
Creator

This is not QlikView vs QlikSense but We are forced to switch to QlikSense and I would like to have the same things under QlikSense and not lose what was done before...

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

QlikView and Qlik Sense are different products with different behaviors that sometimes influence the interaction with Qlik NPrinting. For example, exporting objects as images in reports. Therefore, we created the documentation page I linked before, highlighting the differences. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.