Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve1982
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPRINTING: Power Point Table Cell Color

Hi,

I am create a PPT on NPRINITNG, which the link to Qlik Sense. How to show a field on PPT on table with color code with criteria. The color is set on Qlik Sense, but it not able to show on NPRINTING PPT.

Thanks

Steve

13 Replies
rameshwary
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Lech_Miszkiewicz  thanks for sharing. Using same method to get background color of column but unable to do layout setting for all columns it is going beyond the page.

Can you please help for fit all columns in 1 page design layout. Please find attached :

rameshwary_0-1709022380278.png

It is going beyond slide .

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sorry - I don't see your template. I only see table with Black background, some headers and some colours on your screenshot, but I dont know how you have built it in Qlik Sense nor in NPrinting so I dont know what you do wrong.

I tested it on my sample app and it works for me. I dragged and dropped object on the sheet and ensured that I have set the required width on the template in PPT.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rameshwary
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz ,

I have developed same way which you shared above. Feature is working fine but issue facing with alignment or layout is going beyond slide. Attached SS for the same . I have highlighted data with Black so it is showing black color.

Nprinting Design Template :

rameshwary_0-1709113877260.png

Output looks like going beyond slide :

rameshwary_1-1709114166533.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @rameshwary 

When you say it is going beyond the slide - do you mean it is wider than slide or data (rows height) is expanding so it expands below the bottom of the slide. Sorry this is very hard to understand from those screenshots where there is no reference to the whole slide/power point window etc.. we cannot see on those slides where it actually expands beyond the slides. MAybe others can see it and can help - I really dont see it on those screenshots - sorry

Also-what is the reason you set the height of the rows to be so big in your template?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.