Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve1982
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPRINTING- A Task was Canceled

Hi,

I am get A Task was Canceled when edit a new report on NP designer.

Existing connection report also not able edit with same error display.

I am tried following, but still get the same error.

• Create the same connection with different App
  • Clean up Qlik Sense App sheets then reload the connection

Thanks for advise.

Steve

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

few questions:

Some of the topics are old and issues from those versions were resolved in later releases. You may want to study them too.... and also consider upgrade of NPrinitng as your version is already quite old.

cheers

•  

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

....Also is your designer version the same as version of NPrinting server and engine?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
steve1982
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Miszkiewicz,

Thanks for reply.

Qlik Sense Version- Qlik Sense November 2019

NPrinting Version-  Qlik NPrinting November 2019

NPrinting Designer Version - QlikNPrinting_Designer_x64_November2019_19.40.3_Release

I am not sure about supporting configuration, as the server is setup by IT, I believe is support configuration. Perhaps you tell me the details, so I can double check with IT.

Yes, I am checked all existing community, but not able to help to solve the issue.

Thanks

Steve

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Steve - list of requirements for environment to be supported is very long and detailed. All info is available on https://help.qlik.com

here you have an example: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Supported-...

note that once you go to the provided link you will see there another links in it which you have to check as well.

They are described as "See also" 

There are 2 factors you have to be aware of:

hope it makes sense

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I forgot to mention that help site has a dropdown where you may need to select version of Qlik NPrinting you are using as content changes from version to version