Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thabang231
Contributor III
Contributor III

Date Filter - Actual date

Hi 

Please assist, I cannot get the filter right, I want to do filter for this date specific , nothing else . 

field name : date

date value: 2023/10/02

Thanks in advice.

T

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you mean you have N-printing report and for that you are using something to get filter in report? Otherwise, please explain more. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Thabang231
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni I want to create the filter for date only in my nprinting report.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

did you explored this Filters | Qlik NPrinting Help

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yes it seems weird-but after studying my blog posts and help sites you will understand the reasons why filter needs to be numerical

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Btw. 
make sure you provide correct information. You have used Nprinting 16 label and Qlik Sense which obviously is wrong as those 2 dont work together. Please correct and provide correct information about the version of Qlik Sense and Nprinting you are using. 
cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.