Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerald_lebret
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

0 value rows are hidden

Hello,

I have created a Nprinting report based on a Qlik Sense table.

This table shows daily amounts. The behavior is correct in qlik sense as it shows me all the values for each single day.

I then created a table via pixel perfect on nprinting but somehow whenever the result of my first column is 0, the line is not shown. I did not activate anything special and I do not understand such behavior.

Nprinting:

gerald_lebret_0-1679930392724.png

Qlik Sense:

gerald_lebret_1-1679930443534.png

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
13 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

...and you re-generated metadata in the meantime to ensure that your app changes/sorting are reflected?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
gerald_lebret
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz 

Of course I did

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

All i can suggest at this stage is:

• can you create very easy sample app with the dimension/field you use
  • can you then create very simple nprinting report the same way you created yours
  • export app and export report and attach here for us to replicate

that report can have dummy data as long as it uses the same concept as yours. 

I will then replicate in my environment and comment. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
gerald_lebret
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear all,

Thanks for your help.

I tried to change my level from month day to date. The sort order seemed fine but my dates would now appear as numbers. I then tried to change the format through the native pixel perfect features but it would not work.

After some digging on this topic, I ended update on this post:

Pixel Perfect Date Formatting when Date Field Used... - Qlik Community - 1716205

Hence, I had to follow the instructions: select my field, click on script specify before print and enter the following script :

private void tableCell11_BeforePrint(object sender, System.Drawing.Printing.PrintEventArgs e) {
XRLabel label = (XRLabel)sender;
double x = Convert.ToDouble(label.Text);
DateTime myDate = DateTime.FromOADate(x);
label.Text=myDate.ToString("dd.MM");
}

Now, my dates are correctly sorted and in the format I want.

Thank you all once again and if any of you has a suggestion to make it work natively without script, feel free to let me know.

Best regards

Gerald