Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schmidt1
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Publisher Licence Error

dear ladys and getleman,

our QlikView Publisher Licence does not apply with the Values we have. We got some Cases before and didnt solved the problem 100%, so i guess the problem is that the Version of our installation is still 2019 even after i updated it. The Management Console does not show any CALs and the Publisher Licence is missing. Also the Qlikview Licence Server is not available, alaways says error 404 if we try to connect to it. But the Server Licence is activated in the Management Console.. we really dont know what else we could do..

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

It sounds that there were any changes within the environment (OS / QV release, configurations, move to another server, ...) and it will depend on them as well as how it was performed what now disturbed the communication between the services.

To find the causes and to fix them could be very difficult and therefore it's often much easier to revers the changes and starting at the beginning again by following the official recommendations very carefully. I hope there were current backups of all data + configurations as well as images from the system.