Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
QlikSenseUpdates
Employee
Employee

The new 2019 Qlik Statement of Direction is now available. The Qlik Statement of Direction provides a comprehensive overview of our company, products, and vision for the future.

statementofdirection_image.PNG

It includes:

• An outline of our future strategy and innovation agenda around 3 main areas - data, platform and analytics
  • An introduction to our company and overview of our key differentiators in the market
  • A comprehensive overview of our current product portfolio, including Qlik Sense, QlikView, the Qlik Analytics Platform, and our add-on products
  • A detailed look at our future roadmap and planned investments in our products, organized by innovation area
  • A reinforcement of our commitment to our customers and partners

This document is freely available for download at https://www.qlik.com/us/qlik-statement-of-direction for anyone that wants an overview of our company and products or a look into our roadmap.

Thanks!

12 Comments
Christopher_Ilacqua

Hi Roland,

A couple of points to clarify:

1. Modern cloud architecture includes on-prem (private cloud),  hosted environment, or Qlik Cloud Services.  The point being that these are options for deployment based on your business that dramatically reduce the cost of running your analytics platform.  Qlik Sense AND Qlik View are on this journey.

2.  Yes... your are correct and these are the initiatives at Qlik. 

• Reduce TCO for these products through a unified modern architecture for both products
  • Accelerate key features in Qlik View to Qlik Sense (see extensions, and improvements in the sheet grid to increase visualization density).  More to come....
  • Reduce license barriers 

I would recommend that all NEW apps be developed in Qlik Sense to take advantage of these modern features  and continue to maintain your existing QV apps and start the blending and migration of these apps based on your business requirements.  

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
rettema
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you for your understanding. I think you have grasped my concerns. Thank you for listening to and putting an effort in this interaction.

Roland