cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMP123
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Pipeline Designer Error Azure Event Hub

I try to read data published to Azure Event Hub in real-time with the Pipeline Designer following the connector guide published by talend (https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/Cloud/connectors-guide/connector-azureeventhubs).

I can set up the Azure Event Hub connection - try connection - works! Set up the dataset from the Azure Event Hub connection - show sample - works! But as soon as I save the dataset and the sample data loads in the data inventory window I receive this error message:

0695b00000de7bKAAQ.png

But there is no container name I can select in the configuration of the dataset nor in the connection:

0695b00000de7eYAAQ.png

When I build a pipeline in the pipeline designer and use the dataset of Azure Event Hub as a source and insert a target table and let the job run I receive the following error message:

0695b00000de7daAAA.png

But I have everything of this error message in place in my dataset and my connection of Azure Event Hub.

Did someone already face the same issue or has a different solution how I can build a streaming data pipeline with Talend Pipeline Designer from Azure Event Hub to Snowflake?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have directed your question to our developers and hope they can get back to you soon.

Regards

Shong

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again,

This is a known issue and will be fixed on patch 2023-03, so you can contact Talend support for more information.

Regards

Shong