Support

Qlik Sense Data Connectors are missing

Last Update:

Mar 3, 2024 9:44:20 AM

Updated By:

Rakesh_HB

Created date:

Mar 4, 2024 3:32:16 AM

Qlik Sense Connectors are missing from the Data source except few REST connectors.

Missing Connectors.png

Resolution

Solution 1

Repair Qlik Sense with the Qlik Sense Setup file (identical version).

Solution 2

1. Obtain a copy of the folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\" from a different, but working Qlik Sense Enterprise on a Windows environment (identical version). A test installation can be set up to obtain it.
  2. Replace the files/folders with the copied version. This action needs to be carried out on all nodes if it is a multi-node environment.

Cause

• The Connector folders or executables are corrupted or deleted.
  • Connector folders or executables are being scanned and removed from their path. Therefore, it is mandatory to exclude Qlik folders if any scanning software is present on Qlik Sense Windows machines. For more information about exclusions, please refer to the document titled Qlik Sense Folder And Files To Exclude From Anti-Virus Scanning 

Related Content

Qlik Sense ODBC Connectors are no longer available after an Upgrade - Error Message Unknown Connecti...

Environment

Labels (2)
Comments
brunoeroliveira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

If your data connections folder is there, this solution won't work.

In my case, after reseting the service user password, all my connections crashed.

I tried almost everything, read every article but didn't found a solution for my case.

Only when I created another user, give adm rights on windows and changed the services to run with this new adm user it worked for me. So I'm here to spread the word.

posidoniabi-prodevelop

Thanks brunoeroliveira,I had the same problem as you apparently. Thank you very much

Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2024-03-03 09:44 AM
Updated by: