Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III

qliksense, how to login with another account than autologin with domain account

0down votefavorite

I'm using Qlik sense ver 2.1.1, according to the manual of Qlik sense:

4.1.1 Users and licenses Before anyone can use Qlik Sense, they must be added to the system and licensed. There are two ways that users are added to Qlik Sense Enterprise.

Local Security Layer—Any user already in the operating system’s security layer (Local User Directory or Active Directory, for example) who tries to connect to Qlik Sense is added to the user directory. Those users are not granted access to any resources until they are licensed, but they appear in the user directory. Directory Sync—After a User Directory Connector (UDC) is configured, users from that directory can be added or synchronized into Qlik Sense. Those users are not granted access to any resources until they are licensed, but they appear in the user directory.

The problem is that I don't want to use domain account to login QLik sense page. I have some pre-defined users on Qlik server for corresponding groups. But, when a new user access Qlik sense page, they're logged in as their domain accounts automatically, and even can't log out, then it's impossible to log-in by my pre-defined user. How can I change the setting of Qlik sense to disable of this unexpected automatic log-in mechanism?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III
Author

For anyone get the same issue, I found the solution here:

Prompt connection Qlik Sense

In short, come to QMC -> Virtual Proxies -> Edit:

* Change Windows authentication pattern: from Windows to Forms

* Make sure: Anonymous access mode: No anonymous user.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
thi_pham
Creator III
Creator III
Author

For anyone get the same issue, I found the solution here:

Prompt connection Qlik Sense

In short, come to QMC -> Virtual Proxies -> Edit:

* Change Windows authentication pattern: from Windows to Forms

* Make sure: Anonymous access mode: No anonymous user.