Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tal564
Contributor II
Contributor II

adding an automatic bookmark

Hi there,

about a year ago i had this option of adding an automatic bokmark when the sheet is opened up.

I created a bookmark and then went to : edit -->  custom objects --> extensions .  and there i had this 'Apply selections' in it.  Well i don't have this option anymore...

Does anyone know why? or how do i do that differently?

Many thanks.

Tal.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Tal,

I can't think what the value would be of adding a bookmark simply upon opening  a sheet so it seems likely I'm misunderstanding what you are looking for. Can you explain a bit further?

You've described using an extension object, I took a look and found this one on Qlik Branch that applies selections based on user. If perhaps you can't find the extension you were using previously it has been removed from your environment, this may have been done for a range of reasons.

Apologies in advance if I'm just being daft in not understanding what  you are after.

Rod

Tal564
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hi Rod,

Thank you for your reply

Actually,  I managed to understand what i did wrong.

I just had to move the sheet from 'my sheets' to 'public sheets' and then i had this option i have been missing :

'Set as default bookmark'

It was just not written in the older solutions, but i figured this out eventually

Thanks though