cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trying to create a vertical reference line on a histogram

I am trying to create vertical line on a histogram that shows the price of a product in increments of $5 on the x axis and the number of that product sold on the y axis. I want to create a vertical reference line showing the median. I have not found a discussion post that has an answer on how to do that. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, I ended up finding a way to do it. This is a bar chart, not a histogram but it still fit what I was trying to do. Its called Dimension reference lines. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ajay_Ananthnarayan

ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for replying. I tried the combi chart that but wasn't able to use the the combined chart to make one solid vertical line. I was only able to create a horizontal line. It looks like someone in the past has suggested a vertical reference line. 

Do you know if there is a way to check on what happened with this? https://community.qlik.com/t5/App-Development/Vertical-Reference-Line-in-Histogram/td-p/1450959

ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, I ended up finding a way to do it. This is a bar chart, not a histogram but it still fit what I was trying to do. Its called Dimension reference lines.