Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC3
Creator
Creator

Specific Months

Hi Team,

I need the data for specific months. So i applied for 1 month i am getting the data but now i want for 4 months , i am not be able to modify the formula.

=if(MonthName(Date)= 'Feb 2023',MonthName(Date))

Please help me to get the data for Nov 2022, Dec 2022, Jan 2023.

The data set are from Apr 2022

6 Replies
PrashantSangle

Can you explain you ques with sample data?

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
KC3
Creator
Creator
Author

So basically we have so many moths data on date level but i need only last 4 months data from this.

As I have data on date level that's why I applied Monthname(Date).

Only for Feb month data i applied the below formula and i am getting the proper data. Please help me to get 4 months data.

=if(MonthName(Date)= 'Feb 2023',MonthName(Date))

PrashantSangle

if you want to restrict in script then put where clause on that table 

Load * from tableName

where Date>MonthEnd(Today(),-5)

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
KC3
Creator
Creator
Author

What you are saying on Script but i need specific months for 1 table for another table i need the full data set

PrashantSangle

when you say 1 table? it mean 1 table in script or 1 table in front end? Can you elaborate?

If you mean 1 table in script then you have write where clause to only that table.

if you mean 1 table in script then write set analysis in chart or create calculated dimension for it. 

Regards,

Prashant Sangle 

KC3
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the response after applying the formula my data has been split into 2 part

one is 0 in this the months are coming which i don't want (Apr'22 to Oct'22) and the 

second one is -1 in this months are coming which i want Nov'22 to Mar'23), 

But now how to exclude 0 data as I don't want those months. ( already unticked include null values data) but it's there.

Formula Applied Date>MonthEnd(Today(),-5)

PFB SS for the reference

KC3_0-1679227404731.png