cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBAnalystJF
Contributor
Contributor

Sorting by measure in Pivot Table

I have a pivot table. I have two Dimensions: one Row (Adjustments by Code), and one Column (Post Date Fiscal Quarter). I have two Measures (Values) : Count of Adjustments and $ of Adjustments. I am displaying two Fiscal Quarters at a time. I would like it to sort by the $ of Adjustments in the most recent Fiscal Quarter column, lowest to highest. I have tried a number of old suggestions from this community and none of them work for me. Anyone have any new suggestions? 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Pivot Tables in Qlik are always sorted by the first measure. The simplest solution is to make the sorting measure your first measure. Another way is to use Sort by Expression. Make your measure a master item and type the name of the master item in the sort by expression.

----
datavoyagers.net

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Pivot Tables in Qlik are always sorted by the first measure. The simplest solution is to make the sorting measure your first measure. Another way is to use Sort by Expression. Make your measure a master item and type the name of the master item in the sort by expression.

----
datavoyagers.net