Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sn_9052
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikSense - App - Data Load Manager not visible

Hello All,

One of an user is facing with the below Issue.

Can any one please help me how to troubleshoot this Issue.

Issue:

"I'm(user)  the owner of the app CDS Ops Dashboard (published in the stream CDS Volume Dataset).

When I open the app I don't have access to the Data Manager and the Data Load Manager."

Thanks in Advance.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is because by default those options are available when application is in you Work space (not published stream)!
Try duplicate this app to your work space and see if you will have those options available again.

This is default behavior setup in default qlik sense security rules.

cheers
Lech
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Vegar
MVP
MVP

This is how the standard set of security rules are set to work. None have access to the script and datamodel in published apps.

To make changes in an app you should
1. make a duplicate of the published app
2. Do you changes in your duplicate
3. republish the app by overwriting the old one

If you want a different behavior you will need to make changes in the security rule setup.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is because by default those options are available when application is in you Work space (not published stream)!
Try duplicate this app to your work space and see if you will have those options available again.

This is default behavior setup in default qlik sense security rules.

cheers
Lech
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Vegar
MVP
MVP

This is how the standard set of security rules are set to work. None have access to the script and datamodel in published apps.

To make changes in an app you should
1. make a duplicate of the published app
2. Do you changes in your duplicate
3. republish the app by overwriting the old one

If you want a different behavior you will need to make changes in the security rule setup.