Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shiva275
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop - PostgreSQL Database Data Connection issue - Unable to load CA certificates from certs file location

I installed Qlik Sense Desktop May 2021 Patch 1 installed on  VDI Client Machine. I am  attempting to connect to the PostgreSQL database from Qlik Sense Desktop, for data connection.

From other client tools on my PC, like pgadmin and spring boot, they were successfully connecting to their PostgreSQL database using the required parameters.  However, when it comes to Qlik Sense Desktop they are seeing an error message, with respect to certificates:

Error message: Please check the values for Username‚ Password‚ Host and other properties. Description: Communication link failure
Details
ERROR [08S01] [Qlik][PostgreSQL] (10) Error occurred while trying to connect: [SQLState 08S01] Unable to load CA certificates from certs file location.
Please ensure the file exists, has read permission, and has the correct PEM format. SSL error: Input/output error

Could anyone please help us in this regard. When we checked with a PostgreSQL DBA, he mentioned that with respect to DB parameters everything should be good, however, he expressed a concern if Qlik wants the certificates to be put in a certain way? Or if the certificates’ format is incompatible with Qlik Sense? Or if Qlik Sense is expecting anything different with respect to input parameters? Could you please Kindly verify this error message and provide your thoughts on this please.  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
1 Reply