Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NahuelBourdichonAlten
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification.

Hello everyone, some time ago I took the Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification exam. I did badly but I came up with a question while I was on the exam, I don't know exactly the role of the Business Analyst. A Business Analyst can modify the script ? If I have a problem with data quality I solve from the data management or tell the database programmer do it for me ..

If anyone can give me a hand in defining these concepts I would be grateful

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Sorry @NahuelBourdichonAlten 

When I saw this question in the topic "New to Qlik Sense" I thought you were a beginner.

Some time ago I did the official courses Business Analyst and Data Architect from Qlik, and the certifications are based on these courses.

In the Business Analyst course, you only manage the model by Data Manager and the scripts are generated automatically. Depending on the kind of issue you have to solve, you can do it by the data manager. 

In the Data Architect course you learn how to master the script.

I don't know If I answer your question, but in resume, Business Analyst don't write scripts, because it are generated automatically.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @NahuelBourdichonAlten 

A Business Analyst can modify the script, depending on the permission that you have, and a kind of license was allocated for you. To be able to modify the script you need a professional license allocated for you. 

I don't recommend you take the certification exam without at least 1 year of experience in Qlik Sense.

NahuelBourdichonAlten
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi JoaoPaulo, 

thanks for  answer me, I have more than 5 years of experience, and with qlikSense I do everything , from script to design the problem is, what is the limit of each role?, for example Data Arquitect just work on the script? and Business Analyst on the design?. these questions are oriented to the questions of the exam.

thanks in advance

joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Sorry @NahuelBourdichonAlten 

When I saw this question in the topic "New to Qlik Sense" I thought you were a beginner.

Some time ago I did the official courses Business Analyst and Data Architect from Qlik, and the certifications are based on these courses.

In the Business Analyst course, you only manage the model by Data Manager and the scripts are generated automatically. Depending on the kind of issue you have to solve, you can do it by the data manager. 

In the Data Architect course you learn how to master the script.

I don't know If I answer your question, but in resume, Business Analyst don't write scripts, because it are generated automatically.

NahuelBourdichonAlten
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks JoaoPaulo, 

it answer my question, I want to thank you for your time and explanation.

have a good day.

Nahuel