Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stef14
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Profiling error qlik sense Feb 2019

Hi all,

can someone tell me what this error means? my version qlik sense enterprise is feb 2019

Image 3.png

21 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Could you translate the error?

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
nikikoradia
Contributor II
Contributor II

The error is “Data Profiling Service not available ... please refresh your browser”

my qlik server install has become unusable because of this (Feb 2019). Even if I am in the analysis mode, this error shows up every 5 mins. Workaround is to publish the app, change the owner to sa-repository so the user doesn’t own the app. Once this is done, the “Data” pane on top will disappear. This causes the error to stop. 

Because in feb 2019, the data pane and analysis pane are easily accessible and can be switched between instantaneously, there is something within the data pane section that is causing profiler to trigger even when not loading any new data

nikikoradia
Contributor II
Contributor II

Giuseppe, please see my message below. Tried to elaborate. 

Giuseppe_Novello

To be honest, this will required more troubleshooting and log analyzing and possible screenshared, I would recommend to open a ticket with Qlik Support.

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
sridhar1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

We have the done following tasks and it worked. We recently upgrade from Nov to Feb 2019 release and have same Data Profiling issue.

1. Stop all Qlik Sense services
  2. rename the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log into C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log_old
  3. restart the services
Stef14
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

it's not work!

Giuseppe_Novello

Again:

To be honest, this will required more troubleshooting and log analyzing and possible screenshare, I would recommend to open a ticket with Qlik Support.

Best Regards,

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
dvickers
Contributor III
Contributor III

This obviously is a bug that has been reported by multiple users. We're in March 2019 now and there is still isn't a service pack update. We are still having the same issue in our Feb 2019 release on Azure VMs. When will this be addressed by Qlik? 

dvickers
Contributor III
Contributor III

Let us know if you have received a solution from Qlik support. We are still having the same issue.