cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markbhai
Creator
Creator

Need to know about sheet functionality

We want to show qlik sense sheet in our web application. I hope we can achieve it with the help of embed code option. it give one iframe URL we can load the sheet in our web app using this iframe. But my question is the sheet have same information but in my web application have N number of users i can't show same data for all the users how can i handle filter when i load iframes. like if user A click sheet in our app we should show user A data. if user B click we should show user B data. please share any idea to achieve this scenario.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Markbhai Please have a look Section Access in Qlik sense. Once you implement that in Qlik sense, You can use the same Embed to your external web page. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

In Qlik Sense to reduce the data visible in front end we will use  the concept "Section Access"

we can achieve Section access in QS in 3 ways 

1) Managing access to row-level data

2) Managing access to column-level data

3)Managing access to user groups

FYR...

https://ometis.co.uk/blog-news/row-and-column-level-security-in-qlik-sense-using-section-access