cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mayuranp
Creator
Creator

List all the master measures

I can list all the fields in a Qlik Sense app using  @Field dimension.

Similarly I want to list all the master measures. Is there a way to do it? I need the list for our documentation. We have quite a lot of master measures and copying one by one is a very time consuming task.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mayuranp
Creator
Creator
Author

I was able to get the full list of master measures from Operations Monitor App under Monitoring Apps streams which comes by default with Qlik Sense installation

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The master dimensions and measures are available through the API, and there are some open source tools available for doing this.

Maybe Corectl could help you to achieve what you want? https://github.com/qlik-oss/corectl/blob/master/docs/corectl_measure.md 

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I built a very simple mashup for this (attached). You can import it into your QS server and then navigate to

https://YOUR_SERVER/extensions/getLibraryMeasures/getLibraryMeasures.html?appId=APP_ID

to get all master measures for APP_ID.

Hope this helps

Juraj

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can use QSDA to extract the measures. 

-Rob

mayuranp
Creator
Creator
Author

I was able to get the full list of master measures from Operations Monitor App under Monitoring Apps streams which comes by default with Qlik Sense installation

RoryMcHugh-Catalyst
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi folks, is there an equivalent for Qlik Cloud? Can't see anything in the App Analyser in the Tenant Monitor space.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

For Qlik Cloud you can use QSDA Pro or Add Sense chrome extension.

-Rob

bc1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi there - I've has a look through the app - which sheet contains the master measures?  thanks

Neha121
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.. Can you tell me how did you do it using Operations Monitor App?