cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III

Issue with Grouping the Rolling Sum

Hi, I'm trying to create a bar graph that shows me the rolling sum of the gauges completed in the current month like shown in the chart below:

Rolling Sum.PNG

Then I'm trying to show the sum broken down by Gage type but when I add a second dimension to the bar graph, it no longer takes the rolling sum of the days:

By Type.PNG

This is the equation I'm using for the Rolling Sum:

RangeSum(Above(Count({ $< [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.MonthRelNo]={0}, [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.YearsAgo]={0}, EVENT_STATUS = {'CHKOUT'} > } Distinct [GAGE_SN] ),0,Day(Today())))

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

6 Replies
OmarBenSalem

do as follow:

aggr(     RangeSum(Above(Count({ $< [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.MonthRelNo]={0}, [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.YearsAgo]={0}, EVENT_STATUS = {'CHKOUT'} > } Distinct [GAGE_SN] ),0,Day(Today()))) ,yourdim2, yourdim1)

artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response so quick but I'm not getting anything. It added a bunch of dates on my x-axis that from previous years so I'm no longer just on August 2018.

MyDim2 is simply type but MyDim1 is :Date([LAST_MODIFIED_DATE.autoCalendar.Date]). Could that be the issue?

OmarBenSalem

can't u put a field as a dimension1? not a calculated one? and see if it does what u want?

artempotsuray
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried just using my field LAST_MODIFIED_DATE but it still isn't giving me a rolling sum. And it's still adding previous dates like before, I'm no longer just focused on August 2018 this way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

in the field label where you added the value on top of the graph bars. You can add an expression. And that expression can be this expression that you did.

balabhaskarqlik

May be modify expression like this:

RangeSum( Before(TOTAL Sum(Sales),0,ColumnNo(TOTAL)))