cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radreddy
Contributor
Contributor

Dividing accumulating expressions

Hi, I am trying to do the Num and den and accumulative, like Num = 400 and Den = 455 for 2022 Jan , its percentage is 87.9 and it is accumulating feb 88.9 and it is accumulating to  176% intead of feb 88.9 and march 89

This is my expression.

=rangesum(above(Count({<[NUMERATOR]={'1'},[QUESTION]={'Q9'}>} distinct [RESPONSEID]),0,RowNo(total)))/rangesum(above(Count({<[DENOMINATOR]={'1'},[QUESTION]={'Q9'}>} distinct [RESPONSEID]),0,RowNo(total)))

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@radreddy The values given from your entire dashboard, unfortunately we don't have any knowledge about your data. Can you please share more information on this thread. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
radreddy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Actually when I do table with month and year as dimension  and stratification as % measure it works fine but as soon as I switch to line chart it messes up my accumulation %. I see the reason is MONTH and YEAR is changing its sort order automatically from table to Line chart. And again Table is working fine line chart is my problem and not sure how to fix line chart as its sort order can not be changed in qlik sense. please let me know if their any other way to do so.

marcus_sommer

I would use a single dimension of YearMonth instead of two separate dimensions.

radreddy
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the response, I think we want to see 3 separate lines for last 3 years month wise, instead of showing all years as one line.

marcus_sommer

You may try it with: rangesum(above(TOTAL count()))