Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II

Combo Chart - Data point colur not changing to white on a dark colored bar chart

Dear All, 

A quick concern, may be it is the default behaviour. I am using a combo chart where I am using dark color for the bars. Here when I looking at the data points, the font color is Black which is not readable in the presentations. Can anyone suggest what is the possible solution/workaround using which the text color will be white ? 

kaushi2020_0-1707025167663.png

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
anat
Master
Master

Presentation -- > styling-->Chart

there are properties to change label colors

anat_0-1707063071162.png

View solution in original post

jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

think you are looking for the Point Labels for the line in a combochart: 

jochem_zw_0-1707064407394.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@kaushi2020 This is working as designed, Could be workaround to reduce opacity for Bar graph until trend line data points visible. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks for your reply. I was wondering if @Sonja_Bauernfeind  is aware of this. If you see the image, on Bar chart it turns automatically with the dark and light colors. But when we use the same with Data points it does not change.

anat
Master
Master

Presentation -- > styling-->Chart

there are properties to change label colors

anat_0-1707063071162.png

jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

think you are looking for the Point Labels for the line in a combochart: 

jochem_zw_0-1707064407394.png

kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It seems the newer version of the QlikSense has this option. I tried it in QS Desktop and was able to replicate the steps. The enterprise version which we are using is from August 2020 hence it was not allowing us to change the datapoint colors. 

kaushi2020_0-1707109835383.png

thanks again.