cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaKinch
Contributor II
Contributor II

Assign a color to a KPI heading in QlikSense desktop

I have chosen to show a KPI as a diagram (#1 KPI). I can't work out how to change the color of the header. I am hoping  that I can assign a Color in the fx part by code.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Unfortunately there is no way to style the label or Title text in the standard KPI object, you can only change the colour and the (relative) size of the KPI number itself. 

There are a couple of alternatives however, the Multi KPI object included in the Qlik visualisation bundle allows you to choose the label colour, set the background colour etc and might meet your needs. Another method is to create a KPI widget that will allow you to configure colour, size etc as desired. There's a pretty good example for doing this in the online help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Unfortunately there is no way to style the label or Title text in the standard KPI object, you can only change the colour and the (relative) size of the KPI number itself. 

There are a couple of alternatives however, the Multi KPI object included in the Qlik visualisation bundle allows you to choose the label colour, set the background colour etc and might meet your needs. Another method is to create a KPI widget that will allow you to configure colour, size etc as desired. There's a pretty good example for doing this in the online help.

AnnaKinch
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much! Perfect 🙂

Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You're most welcome 🙂

jheasley
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni